Oakleigh Meadow Cohousing, Eugene, Ore., is participating in National Cohousing Open House Day on Saturday, April 30, by welcoming the public for a guided tour of CoHo EcoVillage in Corvallis and to meet with us to learn about our project. See an aerial perspective in 3D of our project.
Experience for yourself why interest in cohousing is growing:
- Baby boomers seeking to downsize and connect more with neighbors;
- Socially conscious choosing a community-oriented and environmentally friendly lifestyle;
- Millennials seeking a better way to raise their families and increase collaboration with neighbors.
What is Cohousing?
Cohousing is an intentional community of private homes clustered around shared space.
- A community where neighbors share conversations, meals and milestones;
- A fun, safe, and healthy environment where you live more lightly on the planet;
- A home where you enjoy privacy, within a life-enhancing neighborhood.
If you’d like details about the joint tour on April 30, or if you'd like to know more about Oakleigh Meadow Cohousing and cohousing living, please call us at 541-357-8303 or contact us at http://www.oakleighmeadow.org/contact-us/.